Visit the ancient city of Hierapolis and beautiful and spectacular site of Pamukkale which is unique with its fairy, dazzling white petrified cascades. The name Pamukkale which means cotton castle can be fully understood when this natural phenomenon is viewed from a distance. Waters, rich in calciferous lime, have poured over the plateaus at a temperature of C 35 for millions of years. This has led to the creation of this fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts and basins. Pamukkale is famous for being the first health resort of the world. The thermal waters have been used for their therapeutic power since Roman times.
Today people still visit the ancient Roman baths in Pamukkale to seek relief from a variety of ailments including rheumatism and neurological and circulatory problems. Whether you experience the reviving waters for yourself or not Pamukkale is an astonishing and unique experience.
TOUR DAYS: Every Monday and Friday
TOUR PROGRAM :
- Pick up from your hotel around 06.00 a.m. Departure from Bodrum 06:45 a.m.
4 hours coach journey to Pamukkale
- Visit the ancient city Hierapolis for one hour ( see the rock tombs, the Agora, the theatre, the roman baths, the temple of Apolla etc.)
- Visit the travertines for one hour
- Stop at the Cleopatra thermal pool for one hour
- Lunch stop for one hour(included in the price)
- 4 hours coach journey back to Bodrum
- 1/2 hour stop off on the way
- Back to your hotel around 21.00 hrs
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Transfer by air conditioned coach from and to your hotel
- Professional Tourist Guide (They will speak English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Ducth)
- Entrance fees (Except Cleopatra Pool)
- - As you will be walking for a long time,we suggest you to wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not forget to take your camera with you.
- As it is too hot especially during summer time we suggest you to take hats an sunglasses with you.
- As you might want to take a dip in the hot springs or swim in the pool do not forget to bring your swimming suites/shorts
- We advise you to take some money or a credit card with you.
PRICE : 35 €