Bodrum with its boutique,bars, cafes and restaurants is considered as a sophisticated resort.
Yet 30 minutes away there is the rare opportunity to visit an unspoilt mountain village and experience rural turkish life, almost unchanged for centuries. Visit the mosque, the tea house and some local houses where you will experience delicious turkish cuisine. Finally you have the chance to see an impressive display of local handmade kilims and carpets.
- Visit the mosque, village houses and the village school, taste traditional village food
- Visit of the museum of handmade carpets and old rugs in village
- Back to Hotel at 15.00
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- Professional tourist guides
- Drinks are not included the price
Do not forget to take your camera with you. But you have to ask for permission before you take a picture especially of women. Turkish people do not enter their houses with shoes so we suggest you to wear easy take off shoes.
PRICE : 20 €